Sunday, March 28, 2010

Ultimate Victory

“For the foolishness of God is wiser than man’s wisdom, and the weakness of God is stronger than man’s strength” (1 Cor. 1:25).

Looking back in history
I realize that I have the ultimate victory
The life of Jesus is the story of truth
The power of glory destroys a man’s misery

History cannot refute Him
Agnostic historians cannot destroy Him
We as born-again Christians are the ones
Who adore Him so whether
You are for Him or against Him
You will come to know that
Jesus is the ultimate victory

Looking ahead of me
I realize that I have the ultimate victory
The life of Our Heavenly Father is the story of truth
The power of the Holy Spirit destroys a man’s misery

History cannot refute Him
A fool cannot destroy Him
We adore Him and everyone will
Bow in honour of His Holy Name

Looking back in history I realize that I
Have the Ultimate Victory for the future

Jesus Christ is my Victory

“the kingdom of the world has become the kingdom of our Lord and of his Christ, and he will reign for ever and ever” (Rev. 11:15).

Mark Frank

Copyright 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment