Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Who is like thee- it is God against the system!

Who is like thee- it is God against the system!
Job 42:2

Be still
It is God against the system
The pain of rejection
Through human hands cannot stop the Lord’s purpose
The pain of isolation cannot stop my purpose
The situation seems impossible but
According to the Bible
If you say to this ‘mountain’
“Go”, it shall go…
So let me show you how my Lord fights
You reject my soul but
God will finish the task
Therefore, it is God against the system…
Even though you shut me down
You will not take my crown
The Lord’s purpose will continue in this town
I know that some laugh and claim infallibility
However, God will have none of that so
Watch how God fights the system
All glory to Him alone
Who is like thee?

Mark Frank

Copyright 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment