Sunday, January 24, 2010

Psalm 3 when I want to be free from my enemies

In the midst of our enemies
The Lord Jesus will reign
The Word of the Lord is a Sword
We give the Lord praise that He
Also wants to save our enemies because we
Know that the Son died for the whole world and so
God will only tolerate so much

I meet a lot of those who dislike the Gospel
I debate many of them; they want to destroy the Bible
However, that is foolish so I am grateful for the Word and
Especially psalm 3 when I want to be free from my enemies

On my knees, I glorify the Lord
He is the lifter of my head and so
I can go to sleep because of what He said

We praise God for His mercy and
We thank Him for His love and
We pray that our enemies can see Christ through us and
We hope that our enemies will not be like Pharaoh and burn with rage
But while we face them we thank God for Psalm 3
When we want to be free from our enemies

Marh Frank

Copyright 2007

No comments:

Post a Comment