Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Swimming in poetry Part 1

Swimming in poetry
I see the glory of our SAVIOUR

I look to my right and I see Helen Dowd
Writing and honouring the Lord Jesus--
I look to my left and I see Judy Wilson
Glorifying the Lord with her writing--
I look to the North West and I see Patricia A Moore
Praising Jesus with her writing
I look to the North East and I see Hui Li Annie
Giving the meaning of hope that is found in Jesus Christ

I look North West and I see Elizabeth Hexberg
Exalting Jesus with her writing--
I look to the South West and I see Trish Thompson
Showing the principles of Marriage in her writing
I look to the South East and I see Raymond Foss
Presenting the Haiku in honour of the Lord Jesus
I look to the East and I see Marijo Phelps
Worshiping the Lord with her writing

I look to the west and I see B B
Reverencing the Lord with his writing
I look 200m in front of me and
I see SandraM. Veinot
Adoring the Lord with her writing
I look 300m to my left and
I see Richard Sherrer
Elevating the Lord Jesus with his writing
I look 150m to my right and
I see Don Mulholland honouring King Jesus
I look 250m to the North and I see Pam Ford Davis
Magnifying Jesus with her writing

I look 150m to my left and
I see Veronica Cressey lifting up the Lord with her writing
I look 300m South West and
I see Deborah Belka writing praises for His Name
I look 180m South East and
I see Larry Lilly adoring the Lord with his writing
I look 120m North East and
I see Bob Gotti blessing the Lord with his writing

While swimming in poetry
I see the poets loving the Lord Jesus Christ--
He was the ONE that died for us and
He DESERVES ALL the GLORY

Mark Frank

Copyright 2010

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for including me in the poem. I reached 5,500 poems on my blog, Poetry Where You Live (http://www.raymondafoss.blogspot.com), 94%+ about my faith.

    ReplyDelete